• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4"x4" Candy Foil Co-Op (perfect size for bath melt

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshleyR

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I found a site that I can get 4"x4" candy foils in all kinds of colours. They are the perfect size for bath melts.

For $11 shipping they can send me 1000 foils (in 10 different colours).
I don't need that many, but if someone would like to get in on the order we could split them up! I can ship them to you for about $3.

The cost to you will depend on what you want. If you just want to split the order 1/2 and 1/2 and take 50 of each colour of foils, it'll be about $25 including shipping (for 500).

They don't have to be all different colours either. If you want 500 of only one colour that's also okay.

I only need about 300, but will take more or less, however things work out. I just want to give them a try and thought I would offer to share with others since the shipping is flat rate. Might as well get as many in the envelope as possible. :)

Ashley

Back