Resizing your photos

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandy

Reaction score
Now you can resize your photos right on the Soap Making Forum.

[Dead Link Removed]

Just select the photo or image your want to resize from your computer. Select from preset dimensions or resize it by a certain percentage. Hit OK and then your resized image will appear on the screen. Right click, hit "Save image as" and select the place on your computer you wish to save it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mandy said:
Now you can resize your photos right on the Soap Making Forum.

http://soapmakingforum.com/image-resizer.html

Just select the photo or image your want to resize from your computer. Select from preset dimensions or resize it by a certain percentage. Hit OK and then your resized image will appear on the screen. Right click, hit "Save image as" and select the place on your computer you wish to save it.

Sticky this is Smooth As Silk just joined today and having trouble up loading photos. I tried to resize but they still don't upload.
Is there something I'm missing,. Would like to show case some soaps I craft

Hi Chainapa,

I would recommend going to http://photobucket.com/, becoming a member so you can place your photos on the Forum. It is the one I use and I believe there is another website that others use to place their photo's on the forum.

I hope that helps, let me know if you need more help with it.

Cheers
Lindy

Attn Lindy please help me with Photobucket

Lindy, can you please tell me how to post pictures from photobucket to this site. I am terrible with computers. I just became a member and I posted two pictures just can't figure out how to move them from there to HERE????????

I'm not Lindy but I can tell you how to post the photos from PB to here. :wink:

When you put your mouse pointer over the photo, some boxes appear below. There is a box there that has IMG Code next to it. If you copy and paste the address in that box and paste it here, then your photo will appear (large version).

The box below that, which has IMG Thumb next to it will put a thumbnail version of your photo here, so just copy and paste that address. We can click on the thumbnail and make it larger for viewing. I like that option best because it takes up less room on the forum.

"Preview" your post before pressing the "submit" button to make sure you are happy with the post. That's all I know really. There are probably more features in the new & improved Photobucket that I haven't investigated yet. :wink:

"Vicki's Daydream"

sdaydream.jpg

This is a soap that I made in honor of my late sister-in-law, Vicki, who passed away on March 7th, at the age of 52. She was a vibrant person who liked to wear bright colors. My mom made her a beret and scarf in exactly these shades of orange, turquoise, yellow, and lime green. I had the skein of yarn beside me when I mixed my mica colorants. The fragrance oil is "Daydreams" from K & W Specialties in Ontario, Canada.

Very pretty. Are you calling the soap "Daydreams of Vicki"?
I just lost a dear friend to leukemia at the age of 48. I was thinking of doing a soap that reminded me of her.

Such a pretty and vibrant soap! I'm sure Vicki would be honored at such a pretty soap.

Beautiful soap! I am sorry for your loss, what a lovely tribute to your late sister-in-law.

Perfect tribute of a soap maker to a dear person!

I am so sorry for your loss! Shall keep you in my prayers! :hug:

Hi Mobjack. Thanks for calling attention to that dead link. It dates from before we changed the forum software a few years ago. We should've unstuck it from its sticky status when things changed over, but it looks like it fell through the cracks. Going to unstick it now.

IrishLass :)

Hi Mobjack. Thanks for calling attention to that dead link. It dates from before we changed the forum software a few years ago. We should've unstuck it from its sticky status when things changed over, but it looks like it fell through the cracks. Going to unstick it now.

IrishLass :)

Makes sense. I was hoping that I had found a way to resize the photos from my iPad, which apparently won’t be possible without contortions :(

Latest posts

Back