Cupcake bath fizzies

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugarnik

Reaction score
Hello all!

Just wanted to share some pics of my cupcake bath fizzies I made a few weekends ago. They are cucumber melon, brown sugar & fig, spider webs & apple cider scented.
Thanks for looking!

resized cupcake collage.jpg

Those are lovely! Did you do a soap type frosting or an egg white? Going to make some with a friend and we are trying to get the frosting down...we've done the egg white type and want to find something that can be used and not just cute. Wondering if anyone has any suggestions...thanks :D

super pretty cupcakes! I just made some a couple of weeks ago. I used a modified royal icing for the tops. My trouble is that my icing always seems to slump a bit after it has been piped on. No matter how thick I make it. In fact, with this last batch I made, I actually SPRAINED the muscles in my hand piping the icing on with a large wilton tip. I was sore for a couple of weeks after, putting ice on it off and on.
Crazy!

Would love to know the trick for icing that holds its shape until it dries!

Thanks everyone! I just used the meringue type frosting. I don't have the $ for the whipped soap, though I'd like to try it someday and would rather use that. Juicybath sorry to hear of your hands! I don't really have any tricks to keep it from falling in other then make sure the frosting is firm when piping and make sure to pipe a bit in the middle first to help it stay up.

These look GORGEOUS! If you sell, I bet these are going to sell out like crazy for the holidays.

They are so cute!
How can you make your soap so white? Do you add something or use special recipe?

What a treat! I could imagine one of those in the bath and one edible one to go with it. :D

Back