Nature's Garden FO Haul!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My mom and I got a huge order in from Nature's Garden. It was such a big order that we decided to make a haul video

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GILMnojZy8E[/ame]

Have any of you used any of these FOs? I read all the reviews before deciding & purchasing, but I was wondering what experiences you guys have had?

If you've used any of these fragrances, what did you use them for? How did they act? Were they popular with your customers? Would you purchase them again? Tell all!

<3 Phoebe

I use Cracklin Birch in soap, shaving soap and aftershave. It's an excellent fragrance. My husbands favorite. I tried Cannabis Rose and it just didn't sell. You may have better luck. The only other I've tried is the buttercream and make it in scrubs. It turned into a plastic smell in soap after curing.

I use Cracklin Birch in soap, shaving soap and aftershave. It's an excellent fragrance. My husbands favorite. I tried Cannabis Rose and it just didn't sell. You may have better luck. The only other I've tried is the buttercream and make it in scrubs. It turned into a plastic smell in soap after curing.

Thanks for the info! I love cracklin birch OOB. Good to know about Cannabis Rose and buttercream (plastic-smelling soap? no thanks!)

Again, thank you!

Back