Huge fragrance and mica presale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luv2Soap

Reaction score
DISCLAMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

3 available - Popular Mica Collection = $19.50
8 available - Sands Yankee Candle Type = $16.00
5 available - Pineapple Cilantro Yankee Candle Type =$16.00
5 available - Honey Clementine Yankee Candle Type = $16.00
3 available - Rose Jam LUSH Type = $16.00

❤ SPECIAL OFFER: Buy 3 bottles and save $3 !!!! Any combination of the above.

Price is for 16 fl oz shipped in a safe PET bottle. There are only 16 bottles of each scent available at this super-low presale price. Once these are gone the presale closes and the price goes up to stock the store.

I can ship up to 3 bottles in a flat rate padded envelope for $6.80.

TO ORDER PLEASE LEAVE YOUR:

1. ORDER
2. PAYPAL EMAIL
3. SHIP OR HOLD

Remember SHIP means you want yourorder to ship immediately once all items are in. HOLD means that you want me to put you order on the hold shelf until you decide you want me to ship.

THE POPULAR MICAS COLLECTION

You'll get 1 - 2 oz jar of each:

Clown Nose Red
Nuclear Green
Bubblicious Pink
Highlighter Yellow

I've attached pictures of these colors in CP soaps. Customers use these in bath bombs and bubble bars too!!

PINK SANDS YANKEE CANDLE TYPE

This scent is an exotic island escape in the beautiful mix of bright citrus, sweet florals and spicy vanilla. Warm yet delicate. Quick acceleration (floral) so no time to do fancy swirls. No discoloration or ricing.

Max Soaps: 28%
Vanilln: 0.40%
Flashpoint: >200 F

PINEAPPLE CILANTRO YANKEE CANDLE TYPE

A wise woman once told me that the smell would change my life. And...it did!! This scent is a tropical treat! Fresh Island pineapple served with a citrus touch of cilantro and sweet coconut. Moderate acceleration, discolors to a brown due to the vanillin content. You will need a color stabilizer with this one. No ricing.

Max Soaps: 25%
Vanilln: 2%
Flashpoint: 178 F

HONEY CLEMENTINE YANKEE CANDLE TYPE

Super tart and tangy tangerine / orange scent with a touch of honey sweetness. This scent soaped like a dream! Absolutely no ricing, acceleration or discoloration. There was plenty of times to do as many swirlss as I wanted to. PERFECT!!!

Max Soaps: 9%
Vanilln: 0%
Flashpoint: LINK BROKEN - will call my vendor

ROSE JAM LUSH TYPE

Rose Jam LUSH Type features an intoxicating lemon-rose perfume. It's based on a decadent traditional Turkish recipe for rose jam that LUSH's Turkish rose absolute supplier shares with them every year.

No ricing and discoloration is going to happen because of the vanilln content although I haven't seen it discolor yet. But the most surprising thing to me is that there wasn't as much acceleration as I expected there to be considering the floral scent. If anything I'd say it was mild to moderate.

Max Soaps: 2.8%
Vanilln: 1.80%
Flashpoint: >200 F

>>>> PLEASE READ <<<<

This scent's Max usage rate for soaps is 2.8% which is what I tested it at in CP soaps. The scent did hold through saponification but is not as strong as I would like it to be. Anchoring it with kaolin clay or the like should help with this.

However, because so many of us make bath bombs, bubble bars and lotions, this would be absolutely PERFECT for these!!!! I just wanted to make sure that you were fully aware of the outcome of testing should your intention be to use this for CP soaps.

1473430278516.jpg

1473430301067.jpg

1473430316767.jpg

1473430331870.jpg

Latest posts

Back