• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dragon's Blood

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am grateful for this opportunity. I love DrAgon's Blood and make a little more of every time. This year to satisfy all the men on my Christmas list I made 10 pounds. This year I will be at least doubling that amount.

Carolyn, I just sent a PM. I'd like in on the buy if it's not too late.

DB should be ordered by Monday I am hoping. We are ordering 50 lbs my friend is taking at least 10 lbs. Price will be $25 per lb since we did get a $2 price break on the 50 lbs. So if anyone else is interested there will be enough. But I am not selling off the 40 lbs :)

Yep, I think all of us are just waiting for you to ask for money. We trust you! Just let me know how and how much. Thanks, Carolyn!

You could just send out a group pm. It seems that there are several of us ready and willing to pay now.
That way you're not into your own pocket quite so much too.

Yep, I think all of us are just waiting for you to ask for money. We trust you! Just let me know how and how much. Thanks, Carolyn!
Thankyou I am waiting until I know for sure it has been ordered. I will call him on Tuesday

Latest posts

Back