• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dragon's Blood

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance I could get someone to send me a sniffie to smell so I can decide if I want 1 or 2 pounds? I thought an order I placed would be here by now so I'd have *some* idea of what any DB smells like, but it isn't.

*ETA* It hasn't even shipped, which is really weird, sigh.

If you're still trying to get more on board to purchase some of your DB, I'd be interested in 8oz to try - I'm really curious to see if it's as good as everyone says! :)

Ok, put me in for a pound. How does this work, payment, etc.?
Just pm me your info and I will get you on the list. I need to see how much I am going to order before billing. The price will not be over $27 per lb. If I get enough takers I may go for more than 25 lbs. I have not yet heard back on what the next price break would be and the amount I would need to order. I think it is in the 40# range. Anyone that cannot pm me here can contact me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Update. I am still waiting on a quote for the next price break. I am planning on ordering next week. I am also going to pour some flower samples without coloring at my useage rate of 1.1 oz ppo. This way you will be able to smell them and see the color. Going to do this today and by the time I get the fragrance in and decanted the scent should be settled enough for everyone to smell the actual cured scent. Sorry this is taking so long, but I have been dragging my feet waiting to see how much I can feasibly order, plus my friend has been very slow at getting back to me.

You take your time! We would not even have this opportunity if it were not for you! I so appreciate it, I have fallen madly in love with Dragon's Blood, and the chance to get a good one at a reduced price is just too good to pass up! I really don't need a sample. I have smelled enough Dragon's Blood lately to know I love every version.

You take your time! We would not even have this opportunity if it were not for you! I so appreciate it, I have fallen madly in love with Dragon's Blood, and the chance to get a good one at a reduced price is just too good to pass up! I really don't need a sample. I have smelled enough Dragon's Blood lately to know I love every version.
Thankyou I am trying to get a new quote for an amount over 25lbs. Okay he is going to work on getting a quote for the next price break

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back