The Little Efficacious Gentleman

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations!!! :) Your baby will bring you both MUCH joy, love, laughter and yes....trying times, but it is ALL worth it!! :) Your baby will bring you surprising feelings that you never knew you would have....once they touch your life, you will find that you would do ANYTHING to protect them and you will find that your love will have no bounds!! Oh, how I remember.....my "babies" (yes , they are your babies forever) are 26 and 29 now...but I remember like it was yesterday. :)

This, multiplied by a gazillion!^^^^ I must say that the most astounding thing that happened when I gave birth was the incredible tsunami of unconditional love that washed over me towards my son. I mean, I loved my baby incredibly throughout my whole pregnancy and I knew I would continue loving him with the same intensity with all my heart after he was born, but, wow, I was not expecting that! The intensity of love multiplied exponentially by at least a million times the very second I set my eyes on him. I never knew I had it in me to love someone that much.... that I would turn into a mother lioness and desperately do anything to protect him! It was very powerful!

For at least 6 months straight after giving birth, our TV never went on. Hubby and I sat and just stared and cooed over at our baby instead. lol

Our baby is 21 now, but it still feels like yesterday when he was still a wee little bairn. Enjoy every moment that you can with your little one, because the years go by sooooo fast!

IrishLass :)

Wait until the small sir is big enough that you can see elbows and knees going by through AL's belly. It boggles the mind that a completely new whole other person is in there!

Now that you have your model (great ultrasound pic, BTW!) you can recreate him in soap, lol. Little TEG Fetus Soap!

Fetus Soap.jpg

This, multiplied by a gazillion!^^^^ I must say that the most astounding thing that happened when I gave birth was the incredible tsunami of unconditional love that washed over me towards my son. I mean, I loved my baby incredibly throughout my whole pregnancy and I knew I would continue loving him with the same intensity with all my heart after he was born, but, wow, I was not expecting that! The intensity of love multiplied exponentially by at least a million times the very second I set my eyes on him. I never knew I had it in me to love someone that much.... that I would turn into a mother lioness and desperately do anything to protect him! It was very powerful!

For at least 6 months straight after giving birth, our TV never went on. Hubby and I sat and just stared and cooed over at our baby instead. lol

Our baby is 21 now, but it still feels like yesterday when he was still a wee little bairn. Enjoy every moment that you can with your little one, because the years go by sooooo fast!

IrishLass :)

Oh, IrishLass...I just love your descriptions :)......it is so awesome to relive those moments all over again!! I LOVE it!!! I loved being pregnant too...loved watching my belly grow and feeling both of my sons' first movements. Even though child birth was not fun...I wouldn't ever have traded all those sensations for the world....working to bring my babies into the world....and then one of them at birth proceeded to pee on my OB/GYN....oh that was funny!!! :)

Omg! Congratulations! !!!!! wonderful Times in life!!!!

My good wishes and best of luck to your wife and you!!!!!!

Back