• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Conservatorie Co-op

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kleine Teufel

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members.

I've been destashing all of the excess stuff in my soap room and I'm hoping to put an order in at the conservatorie. I can meet the $50 minimum by myself (hoarder by nature), but figured I'd put it out there if anyone else wants anything. I could ship in bubble envelopes via First Class for anybody who wants 12oz or less. Maybe certain colors we could order a larger amount of and get the bulk discount if enough people want those particular colors. I'd ask prepay and $1 to cover paypal, bubble wrap envelope and would repackage in reclosable bags (I have various sizes of the craft ones). Payment would be expected after all orders were figured out (to see if we get the bulk discounts, lol), and maybe a day or two before I put the actual order in. Turn around time would be a day or two, depending on how many orders. I'd like to order at the latest by the end of next week. Anyone interested?

Last edited:
Colorants that I'll be ordering for sure:
(I've listed the amount we have ordered so far beside them, to show how close to the 500g bags we are)

Patina Gold Mica Sampler
Rutile Sheen Mica 100g
Peach Sunset Mica 200g
Magic Violet Mica 200g
Ruby Rose Mica 400g
Merlot Gold Mica 200g
Lemon Mica 100g
Peacock Blue Mica 500g
Apple Green Mica 500g

Somebody wants 1oz of these, so if anybody wants the following colorants in 1-2.5oz, that would be awesome, lol.

Peak Green
Indian Summer ($33.45/100g) (2oz portioned out

Last edited:
I'm interested. I've been looking at getting a few but have never wanted to spend the minimum.

I think I have a few people interested on a FB group as well. If we get several orders of some colors, we might hit the larger size. :) If not, no biggy, you can pick sampler sizes and such and just piggy back so that you don't have to worry about the $50 min (especially considering the added shipping).

Does post count total count if I have 368 on my other account? (Bettacreek) I can't figure out how to get into that one. :/

DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members.

Is it OK is I just go ahead and add this for the OP? I'm interested in this co-op, but I didn't want to ignore your post Hazel :)

KT, I'd like to get in on this. I'll go check out Conservatorie tonight and should have a list in the next day or so...I love their micas, but don't really need $50 worth right now!

I'm interested!!! I want to get some mica samplers. No way I could afford a 50 purchase.

Does post count total count if I have 368 on my other account? (Bettacreek) I can't figure out how to get into that one. :/

If you have the number of posts that is not the issue - there is no disclaimer on the post and just wondering if you saw numbers 4 and 5 on the rules that Hazel posted.

It says for swaps? I've done a co-op on here before without any issues. I'll edit in the disclaimer into my original post.

I think I have everything sorted out now with the disclaimer and such. I'm sorry about that, my brain is just gone with trying to get this figured out and destashing/inventorying everything in the soap room. I have this listed on a FB group as well, so I'm going to update the second post with what is currently wanted. As you guys figure out what you want, let me know what and how much and I'll add it to the second post and see if we can hit the 500g mark or anything with any of them. :)

Last edited:
I wasn't worried about the post count since it's you. It's the disclaimer I was concerned about and I was gently trying to point it out.

It's all good now. :thumbup:

I'll check into seeing if I can merge your accounts. I should have taken care of it long ago when you mentioned it to me but I forgot about it. Mea culpa.

Colorants that I'll be ordering for sure:
(I've listed the amount we have ordered so far beside them, to show how close to the 500g bags we are)

Patina Gold Mica 100g
Rutile Sheen Mica 100g
Peach Sunset Mica 100g
Magic Violet Mica 200g
Ruby Rose Mica 300g
Merlot Gold Mica 100g
Magic Yellow Mica 100g
Peacock Blue Mica 300g
Apple Green Mica 200g

Somebody wants 1oz of these, so if anybody wants these colorants in 1-2.5oz, that would be awesome, lol.

Peak Green

Please add the following for me:
Apple Green 100g
Peacock Blue 100g

Which ones does the person want the 1 oz? All of the above except Peak? If that's the case I would take Peach Sunset in 1 or 2 oz. PM if you have any questions.

That person wants the Peak Green and Indian Summer that she'd like to split with somebody else (Indian Summer is $33ish for 100g). I can certainly do 1-2oz of the Peach Sunset though if you'd like.

When they say "Soap making process: Stable" does that mean they're good for CP? I was thinking about listing the ones I'm interested in here and asking if they're all good for CP soap, but then I looked at the description of some and saw that written.

I'm pretty positive. There is scattered research over the past few years, some that people have used state that they are unstable, and two or three years ago, somebody mentioned that there were some that they tried that were unstable and were listed as soap safe, but I think that was cleared up, because the conservatorie said that they were all soap SAFE (which is true), but now they're stating that they are STABLE (which, by the person's definition mentioned that meant that they didn't accelerate or morph color).

A list was created Amy Warden (I think it was her but I may just have seen it posted by her) of all of the Conservatorie mica's that have been tested in cp and are stable. I'll see if I can find the list since it'll save from being disappointed.

BTW if I find the list is it ok to post it here? not sure what the rules are and don't want to break them.

That person wants the Peak Green and Indian Summer that she'd like to split with somebody else (Indian Summer is $33ish for 100g). I can certainly do 1-2oz of the Peach Sunset though if you'd like.

Please add 2-oz of the Peach Sunset to my list.

Thanks for doing this!

Back