• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aussie soapers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traceyann

Reaction score
I was just wondering with the Aust dollar being as high as it is .....would it be worth our while ordering a bulk lot of whatevers from the USA and then distributing it between ourselves ??

open to all suggestions

I'm not sure but your right about the doller making it a good idea. A few months ago I put an order in with TKB as even with the shipping it was much cheaper to get my colours from them. $14 and it was shipped FedX got to me 5 days.

I would be interested in good EOs and FOs and cocoa butter that smells like cocoa butter. Maybe even some more micas and dyes.

I would be interested in sharing in a co-op also.

Cuckoo Bananas and I live up here in the Far Far North where suppliers are pretty non-existant.

Sharna

Traceyann said:
I was just wondering with the Aust dollar being as high as it is .....would it be worth our while ordering a bulk lot of whatevers from the USA and then distributing it between ourselves ??

open to all suggestions

You would have to figure in double postage - postage from the US to here to one person and then re wrapping and Oz post to everyone from then on. Think it would be cheaper in the long run for direct postage as everyone is too spread out.

Back