How many times have you visited this site?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny

Reaction score
I shouldn't have looked!

Just for fun:
Right-click the middle of the page and select "View Page Info" and then under the "Security" tab it says "Have I visited this web site before?" "yes" and then tells the number of times you've visited.

I was shocked! :O

When I right click it does not give me the option "view page info".
Oh well. Would of been intresting, but it would probably read a small number seeing I barely venture from this forum since I've found ya's. Always open.

I use Firefox so I wonder if that's why mine is different!

It must be from a certain point - maybe you've deleted cookies/history something? Cause I'm at over 3,500 and you've certainly been around a lot longer than me!

albo, you may be right. But now that I think about it 5,846 is about 5 visits per day by carebear so maybe that is her count.

Maybe you visit more than she does? :lol:

umm holy crap!? what's wrong with me?

Yes, 8,764 times

THAT'S WHAT MINE SAYS!

444 times since ive cleared my cookies... which was like.... 2 weeks ago..??? lol... wow

I have IE and I don't have the option, either. Probably a good thing since, if I translated the number into minutes and the minutes into hours, it would explain why my unfiished paperwork pile is a foot high.

Latest posts

Back