• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gauging Interest: Co-ops

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight Rowan

Reaction score
Now that we're beginning the wind down to the Christmas season, I thought it might be a good time for a few Co-ops. I know this forum hasn't had alot of interest, but maybe now that Christmas production is beginning for those who sell, maybe we can make a go of it? :)

An SFIC co-op would be nice. I don't do alot of m&p, but would like to get into it for some gifting, and also for some baskets for the Relay for Life team at my work. Would be completely willing to run this co-op.

I also have some really nice, reputable suppliers very close to me that would be worth exploring for co-ops, since we could all save on the initial shipping charges if I picked up the orders:

Agbanga Karite is 15 minutes away from me (Unrefined Shea Butter,
Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil, Red Palm Oil, Virgin Palm Kernel,
African Wild Honey, & Kpangnan Butter of the highest quality to be
had)

Shay & Co. (for the 50 lb. blocks of no-stir palm oil, among other things),
Liberty Naturals, and Essential Wholesale (for so many things,
including floral waxes, & EOs) is a quick hour and a half trip south of
me

Brambleberry (I was thinking of this mainly for co-oping the FOs we can
now only get in the 10 lb. size, but I'm sure there are other things we
can find ), FPI (for wonderful EOs), and Lotion Crafter are about a 2
hour drive north of me, which is entirely doable if we get enough of
an order going for anyone of them, or even combine co-ops for them.
:wink:

So I'd say those interested, post here, and I can start organizing things based on interest and researching final prices and things =)

Hmmm... I had hoped for at least minimal response. I'll go ahead and post some individual co-op ideas in the hope that a price breakdown and list of items will spark some interest.

I would love to do a Co-Op for Bramble Berry's Mango Lassi FO since I really don't need 10 lbs, but I LOVE it!!! If anyone else is interested I'd be thrilled.

I would be interested in the FO's from BB, but I only see one listed on the website that is 10lbs only (Basil Lime). Do you know which others are 10lbs only? TIA

I've started a new thread for the Brambleberry FOs Co-op proposalHERE.

kharmon320 there are actually 31 sold only in the 10 lb. size, and 1 sold only in the 5 lb. size :D I found them in the Limited Edition Section.

photoshadows, I'm definitely interested in the Mango Lassi, but not for more than 8 oz., as I just don't use that much, and I just finished buying 14 lbs. of Daystar FOs lol >.<. Hopefully others will chime in on it though! :wink:

I didn't list the FO's that have a price break at the 5 & 10 lb. size because my post was getting long, but can add them on if there's interest in them (there are about 40 of them).

I would be interested in Agbangas butters.

I guess i should have looked at the date first...

Back