soap decorations

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peechee

Reaction score
what types of glitters do you all use on your soaps? do you ever mix them in with mp soaps or just on top of mp/cp? do u like jojoba beads better or glitter is fine?

im trying to find recipes and places to order from but mostly i just see people say "i used such and such" on top, no real info.

Since some glitter can be a little scratchy...i use the glitter from GoPlanetEarth.com. They have a fine glitter in many colors. I mix it in the soap and on top of my soap. If you mix it in the soap let your soap cool until it forms a skin on top the stir in your glitter. This will do two things. it will keep the glitter from sinking to the bottom and help it float throughout the soap. it will also keep the heat from making the soap turn tinted the color of your glitter.

I only use the jojoba beads to color lotion bars. I've never used it in M&P soap. can't wait to hear if anyone has and if they melted or stayed in bead form.

I like a little bling in my soaps. :lol:

Back