New years resolutions

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peachncream

Reaction score
Maybe it's a little soon for this topic, but oh well. What are your goals for next year? How did you do on last years resolutions?

Me? First of all I totally flaked out on last years resolutions which included the typical exercise schedule, diet, write in my journal sort of thing, but I think pregnancy can be partially to blame. This year my goals are to keep an updated scrapbook on my daughter. I want to get my pre-pregnancy body back. I'm signing up for yoga classes after christmas. Other than that I'm just going to concentrate on spending as much time with my family.

I have a lot of business related goals this year. This website was part of last years resolution, so I think I did pretty good there. Now this year I'm just going to work on building my business up. Other than that theres a lot of personal stuff I'm working on: my attitude, my friendships and relationships, my family. I'm going to work more on keeping a journal. I've slacked on that in the past few years.

My husband and i have the goal to finish our basement, clean out our garage and take a trip to Canada sometime this year.

I'm going to stop drinking Dr. pepper for good. Also, I'm cutting back my fast food to only once a week.

So is everyone still keeping up on their resolutions?

I know i'm already starting to slide a little. . . and it's not even February yet!!

I've already totallly slacked on my resolutions. I was going to start eating healthier and exercising 3 times a week at the gym as well as go on morning walks with the dog. I did great for a week or two though. :(

Back