Autumn Fragrances

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anjouwu

obsessed
Reaction score
Every time I check the "Christmas 2017" thread my blood pressure spikes, but I AM ready to think about soaping for Autumn. I recently went off my fall staple, BB's Ancient Sedona, and am looking for new ideas and suggestions.

What fragrances make you think of Autumn?

I really like Pumpkin Lager from WSP. I'm not a big fan of pumpkin in general and I hate the Pumpkin Spice craze. Bittercreek has a Autumn Warmth that I really like and it sticks very well.

First, let me say DON'T try Fresh Fallen Leaves from NG. The reviews are mixed so I thought I'd try it anyway. Not bad OOB but HORRIBLE in CP. It cured to something like a blend of dirty socks and moldy leaves. I pitched the batch after 3 months since it wasn't improving at all.

A few of my favorites are Rum Ripened Raisin and Orange Clove from NG. Woodland Elves from BB. Frankincense and Myrrh from WSP. Anything pumpkin (I think I have about 10 different pumpkin scents and love them all). But my all time favorite is Spiced Cranberry from EBB. Perfect blend of sweet and spice, sticks really well in CP.

Back