Hello ☺

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oochoo

Reaction score
Hi everyone from sunny Singapore!

I'm fairly new to CP and HP soap making, just 3 months, but already prefer HP over CP. I was working with M&P soap for a couple of years before. I didn't quite enjoy M&P as much as I'm enjoying cp/hp soaps now. I just love how I can control the ingredients in the soap and produce really luxurious feeling soaps.

I love all these pretty soaps with all these fancy patterns! But I'm no where near that yet. I'm just making soaps cos I love how natural soaps make me and the rest of my family and friends feel.

I'm looking forward to interacting with you all soon :)

Welcome, Oochoo. So you're in Singapore. I've always wanted to visit Singapore. I lived in Hong Kong for a few years... before the Chinese takeover... and had friends there, but never made it over for a visit. Just curious, do you have any trouble getting soapmaking supplies there?

Hi oochoo! I think you might want to find a cool, dry place to store/ cure your soaps. Have been there once, ouch the burning heat! And the monsoon!!! I got a tan that took like a year to lighten back. Haha!

Welcome fellow Asian! I'm from Taiwan. ;) have fun here!

Back