Old soapers never die...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've moved to North Ga. Small place called Talking Rock. Info on it says there are 64 residents.......DH is still in Key West, getting that house ready to rent out, then he will move here with me in Septemberish. Was thinking about it today, and I guess I took about a 14 to 15 year break? Does that count as a break? or just quitting? hmm. Finally got a lot of my supplies in and got an area set up to soap without the chaos of a newly moved into place. Soaped a batch tonight of Electric Lemonade Cocktail from BB. Used the bright yellow mica they had on sale last month, and colored 1/3 of the soap with royal blue liq from Celestial. Hope the swirl turned out ok. Will unmold tomorrow and see!!

Fellow Georgian here, too!!!

Welcome aboard! You will love it here...lots of helpful people. Where are you at in Georgia? I live in Augusta, Georgia. The home of the Masters Golf tournament. Was wondering if there are any soapers in my area.

Von
:bathtub:

I'm North Central. Between Ellijay and Jasper. I was out at the flea market last weekend and a soaper there tells me that there are 14 soapers in nearby Ball Ground alone..... FragranceBuddy.com in near I think. Shipping wasnt so bad that I wanted to go pick anything up though :)

My first soap in about 15 years.......if it shows up lol. Haven't used a pc or forums in 6 years, so I'm relearning a lot.

IMG_0204.jpg

So true. I loaded the forums on my iPad and said screw the pc again .

Back