Wholesale Supplies Plus Sale - What to Expect?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I remember hearing about a massive sale last year but I can't find out how much they discount their FOs? (even looked at their FB announcement for last year but there was no info).

I need a few FOs and am wondering if it is worth waiting (especially as they will probably take a while to ship out or so I've heard).

Thanks!
Aline

I'm not sure if they will have another one this year - it was umm 10% off everything I think. But they were moving, so it may have been for that.

It took them about two weeks to ship my order if memory serves. So if they do have a big sale this year, just make sure you can live without the items you've ordered for a few weeks. Their FO best sellers went out of stock really quickly. Butters and oils went fast too.

They have an inventory reduction sale scheduled for Dec 27-28 (check the coupons link on their page). I think it was as much as 30% off last time

Shipping does take longer than usual, but it wasn't too bad. FOs go FAST - I suspect that some of their pricier/more popular FOs are deliberately listed as "out of stock". A lot of Christmas/Winter FOs will be on steep discount, I think.

Back