So, why do you prefer or use M&P over handmade bases?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love tabitha's remark! I make MP because that's all the time I have to make soap! I am jealous by the lush and beautiful swirls in CP but I don't have weeks to wait for it to cure. People love my ideas and creativity when making soap. And I even have repeat customers! I also feel that the MP bases available are good quality. I've learned in summer to buy LCP bases so the humidity does not destroy my creations! So far so good!

I have a question - is there a place where I can unload FO that were bad purchases : trade out with another soaper? Same for molds?

You can have 500 people making CP soap, the same scents as everyone else, the same colors as everyone else, the same boring 'shop' name & claims, everyone swirling this week like the tutorial on so & so's blog, then embedding the next week beause they saw it on so & so's page. never excelling, never stepping away from the pack, then you have 1 CP soaper come along w/ a vision, with spunk, with desire & she/he will make a living at it.

You can have 500 people making M&P soap, the same scents as everyone else, the same colors as everyone else, the same boring 'shop' name & claims, same soap molds, copying every 'cool bar' of soap they see someone else making, nice but not really excelling, not stepping out of the pack, then you have 1 M&P soaper come along w/ a vision, with spunk, with desire & she/he will make a living at it.

It's not the medium you choose- it's what you do with it & do you have the desire to be that 1.[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks, you really inspired me.

Latest posts

Back