birds of paradise

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honor435

Reaction score
oh man dos this smell good(peak) i added some bright blue oxide, which looked like it was going to turn grey, then added fo and turned green! now cut it is tealish, so pretty.

i'll try, not so good at it! any ideas why it darker on outside? it did gel, was covered, but not wrapped.

I just had a similar issue with my soap (yellow inside, pinky brown outside). Now it's all brown, but in a nice way!

Drat, I don't know how to link the post. :shock: Type in Oops! not what I expected in search and maybe that will help you. If not, maybe someone much more experienced than I can chime in. :)

Jude

P.s. The only thing that I did differently with this batch and it also occured with another batch made on the same day, is that instead of putting plastic wrap on top before I put the lid on, I used freezer paper instead.
Not sure what to make of that, but it is the only 2 times I've had it happen and it seems like a bit of a coincidence. :?

ok, the teal is gone and now ugly brown! im so sad, but smells great.

Latest posts

Back