Tiny bottles

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BattleGnome

Reaction score
We tried Blue Apron (one of those meal services) this week. The sauces came in adorable tiny bottles with a 2 on the bottom. As far as I can tell they only hold 30ml but I want to use them for something. I just can't think of what. Any suggestions?

I'll note here: I have no actual attachment to the bottles. They're super cute and something part of me wants to save. I'm just attempting to validate it or to get rid of them

IMG_0481.jpg

We tried Blue Apron (one of those meal services) this week. The sauces came in adorable tiny bottles with a 2 on the bottom. As far as I can tell they only hold 30ml but I want to use them for something. I just can't think of what. Any suggestions?

I'll note here: I have no actual attachment to the bottles. They're super cute and something part of me wants to save. I'm just attempting to validate it or to get rid of them

I understand this, since I also have an unexplained love of little bottles and boxes. Are they big enough for mixing enough oil and vinegar (or whatever) for a salad?

Might be good for hand lotion. I also know people who work in offices that sneak in their favorite hot sauces in little bottles like that.

I'm always using little bottles like that for lunches at work - salad dressings, sauces, shoyu, mayonnaise ....

Thanks for all the ideas. I'll be off to test the size against the amounts of dressings I usually use

I like small containers like that for flavored coffee creamer when traveling. They are small enough to fit in my purse and I've been fortunate enough not to have TSA bust my chops over them.

Mine threw away 2 Pringles cans while I was away at the WSP Conference in Ohio. The look on my face must have been devastating since he offered to go buy more on the spot.

Back