Bubble bath

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biarine

Reaction score
Hi everybody, just wondering if anyone able to make a bubble bath. I found Catherine Failore bubble bath recipe. I will try them tomorrow.

Disappointed with the bubble bath, it took 1 cup of soap to have a bubble in my tub but it's so good for dish liquid very bubble compared to my regular recipe.

Recipe
I just did 1/2 of Failor's recipe
21 ounces coconut oil
4 ounces olive oil
6.5 ounces of potassium hydroxide
20 ounces water plus
22 ounces water which I dissolve the 150 grams grated soap bar
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1500403024.189486.jpg
which the soapy water where I wash my dishes.

Disappointed with the bubble bath, it took 1 cup of soap to have a bubble in my tub but it's so good for dish liquid very bubble compared to my regular recipe.
I tried that recipe. I was disappointed too! I think your idea of using it for dish soap is brilliant! Now, why didn't I think of that! :confused:
:bathtub: I love bubble baths. WSP has a good ready-made base that makes copious, long-lasting bubbles and leaves the tub clean. Takes color and scent well. Here's a link:

http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/products/clear-bubble-bath.aspx

I wonder if the solid soap recipe makes a difference or if it's even needed. A young castille is going to have a much difference result than one that's 100% coconut. The 80/20 coconut/olive looks like it should be plenty bubbly on its own.

I tried that recipe. I was disappointed too! I think your idea of using it for dish soap is brilliant! Now, why didn't I think of that! :confused:
:bathtub: I love bubble baths. WSP has a good ready-made base that makes copious, long-lasting bubbles and leaves the tub clean. Takes color and scent well. Here's a link:

http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/products/clear-bubble-bath.aspx

Thank you Zanny, I thought it's a good idea to have bubble bath but very little bubbles but it's so good as dish and cleaning soap it didn't wasted. Thank you I will check.

Back