Hello soapers :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovebathing

AeridesGeneralStore
Reaction score
Hi All,

My apologies for the late hello due to my need to find out information, I started posting and making some newbie questions and statements/comments. But I'm here ready to learn from everyone and looking forward to much needed help.
I've started making soap by accident since I'm a visual artist, and I'm a darkroom black and white photographer (first and foremost). I also had an art installation that required the use of glycerin soap. I realized that I also love making soap :)

Happy soaping everyone and safe 4th of July!

cheers,
jaydee
Rice Face Soapery
a hobbyist...

Thanks everyone for the welcome! I do realize that yes it has become such an addiction, though I am prepping for my last art November tour in NELA (North East Los Angeles), so I need some soap to sell at my booth. My new project is trying the ROE and T-50 for shelf life of oils etc. I know that their purpose is not to preserve anything. Also the new project is trying Rice Bran Wax in soaps and also making my Mango and Rice Milk soap next. Wish me luck!
So what's everyone's new project?

Latest posts

Back