Serious Problem...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am seriously out of soap, and need some free soaping time. Since I started selling approx 7 yrs ago I have never been this low. My racks are empty. I went to look for crates and they are almost empty. Here is hoping my sis does not leave next week, so I can soap. This having to take care of the parents 2 weeks out of the month and maintain 2 homes is very time consuming. I simply would not dare make soap at mom's house. One little tiny piece of yarn on the floor drives her nuts and causes her to lean over and try to pick it up...:(

Awww that's no fun. Well like I've told you before - if you want someone to play sous chef and you can boss around, I'm happy to drive up with extra scales and stickblender and help one weekend.
Just might take you up on it. Thankyou for the offer

You can make some MP, or I could send you one ! :mrgreen:

It is a serious problem.
M&P just does not sell well for me other than at one of my Holiday markets. It never outsells my cp. Plus I totally suck at m&p and my daughter quite making her pretty m&p soapies

Hopefully you get some free time soon to make soap.

Wish I could help! But I can send you some good thoughts along the way at least? They may not help anything, but perhaps they will be floating around there, invisibly softening up the air : D

Carolyn, I have been a soap making FREAK lately and have tons. I am only a hobbyist and don't sell it. My son told me, "Seriously? You are making MORE soap? Where are we going to put THIS batch mom?"

I can send you some! Most is ready to use now. Let me know. :)

Carolyn, I have been a soap making FREAK lately and have tons. I am only a hobbyist and don't sell it. My son told me, "Seriously? You are making MORE soap? Where are we going to put THIS batch mom?"

I can send you some! Most is ready to use now. Let me know. :)
I very much appreciate the offer, but since I sell I have to stick to my own recipes and fragrances.

It can stack up very fast when you are not selling.

After my two markets this week I may not need to make anymore soap. Sales "Sucked" big time this week

Back