• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pineapple Cilantro Coming

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

If anyone is interested in trying this I have 10 lbs coming in. Not cheap but I love it and so do my customers. As I have mentioned before it smells more green than just pineapple. It is going to be in same price range of the DB. Not sure of the total price with shipping

Awesome! I love the pineapple cilantro bars you shared with me awhile back.
Sign me up for 1lb and PM me with payment info once you know the total price.
Isn't it a neat fragrance. If more are interested I will purchase more than the 10lbs from Paige. She has 25lbs coming in and I am sure she would love me to take more. This I will be selling at my price + shipping. She had stopped carrying it because it was not a quick seller for her. I begged.....

Last edited:
Are you selling FO? or a soap with this scent? What company is the FO from? I just ordered 2 oz from Brambleberry to give it a try for the first time. Thanks!

I've become a total sucker for your FOs -- you are seriously broadening my FOHO-ness.

I'm in for 1 pound, please!

Thank you for offering this, Carolyn.

Are you selling FO? or a soap with this scent? What company is the FO from? I just ordered 2 oz from Brambleberry to give it a try for the first time. Thanks!
I had to order in bulk so am selling some off at cost. B&B's is not even in the ball park of this Pineapple Cilantro, don't get me wrong, B&B smells like a delicious pineapple and sticks well but it is not what my customers want. This is Fragrance oil not soap

Boy that sounds tempting. What's the smallest amount you'll be selling?
1 oz to a lb if you want.

I've become a total sucker for your FOs -- you are seriously broadening my FOHO-ness.

I'm in for 1 pound, please!

Thank you for offering this, Carolyn.
:razz: Just want to expand your horizons :). You do not have to buy full lb if you do not know if you will like it.

I would love to know how that smells but I'm not soaping enough to justify buying a lb of that FO though. *sigh* No new additions to my FO collection. :(

Thanks for answering my question. I would like to order 1lb. Please let me know pricing and shipping although I also live in So Cal, so maybe I can do a pick up. Thanks!

Thanks for answering my question. I would like to order 1lb. Please let me know pricing and shipping although I also live in So Cal, so maybe I can do a pick up. Thanks!
My boat was in O'side for years. I love Oceanside and miss it terribly. Just do not get South very often. I am in Whittier, approx 75 miles from you. Shipping is in the $7.00 range.

WearyTraveler, I would say a light medium tan. I would say it discolors to a medium tan. I tried sunshine yellow and a bright green mica, but they faded away to nothingness.

OK. I'm willing to give it a shot. Can I order 4 oz? If so, put me down, please.

Thanks.

WearyTraveler, I would say a light medium tan. I would say it discolors to a medium tan. I tried sunshine yellow and a bright green mica, but they faded away to nothingness.

Latest posts

Back