• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HDPE Molds for Sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My brain is not working tonight, but I think I remember a member here mentioning purchasing some more hdpe molds. Their is a gal on the Destash FB group that is selling some hdpe 18" molds. These give me 14 1.25" cut bars. They are the mold from Mr Doright on Ebay

Personally I would not get any mold from Mr. Doright. I purchased two molds and a cutter mold from him, and even though they are advertized as being liner free they most definitely need a liner. The cutter mold didn't work at all because the soap kept sticking to the mold after each cut. It was a nightmare!

Personally I would not get any mold from Mr. Doright. I purchased two molds and a cutter mold from him, and even though they are advertized as being liner free they most definitely need a liner. The cutter mold didn't work at all because the soap kept sticking to the mold after each cut. It was a nightmare!
His molds have to be lined. Did not ask for an opinion just stating some are for sale. You are certainly entitled to your opinion but these are the only molds I use and love them. I can wash them, bleach them and put them in the oven if I so choose without the risk of bubbles from silicone molds. I also can de-mold much sooner than I can if using silicone. If you read his information it does say that they will have to stay in the molds much longer in order for the soap to pull away. He also recommends a slip liner in the mold.

Soaps Supplies Destash is the FB Group

It was GalaxyMLP who was asking about these molds, Carolyn -- think her thread is in the member ad forum.

Latest posts

Back