Holiday/table display decoration to share

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navigator9

Reaction score
So you people got me hooked on Pinterest (yes, you did!) and I thought I'd share something I found there. It makes a beautiful, but inexpensive holiday decoration, and it would look great on a Christmas craft fair table too, or make a great Christmas gift. Here it is.... http://www.pinkpistachio.com/let-it-snow/ Aren't they cute? I know I've seen jars like that in the thrift store. I want to make one for my craft fair display next year. I think one would be plenty, and I'd use those flameless led candles or a small string of battery lights, so nothing to plug in. And I have a couple of friends I never know what to buy for, and I think they'd love these. Can't you just see them lined up on a mantle, and only them and the Christmas tree for lights? Or as a night light in a kid's room, with Santa and his sleigh? I love things that are beautiful, but easy and inexpensive to make. Yes, I will be buying up all of the apothecary jars in my neighborhood! lol Anyway, I thought you might like them, too.

Great pin Nav! It reminded me my mother made me something similar years ago. Guess I'd better look around..... Anyway, the beauty of that type of thing is how special & individualized you can make it for each person you gift it to. I'd love to see some pics when you get yours done!

Ooooo awesome!

Guess what Im going to be doing next week if my shoulder will allow it :lol:

You had me at "little glitterhouse". Those are seriously adorable. Oh, if you have spare epsom salt, it makes a perfect, glittery "snow".

Back