Getting Older

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel like my body has gotten totally out of shape, so I got my doctor's permission to join a fitness club and start exercising.
I decided to take an aerobics class for seniors.
I bent, twisted, gyrated, jumped up and down, and perspired for an hour.
But, by the time I got my leotards on, the class was over.

Smack Laugh.gif Whenever I get the urge to exercise, I pour a glass of wine, sit down, and wait for the urge to pass. :mrgreen:

I got a Membership to Planet Fitness, $10 a month is cheap even if you ONLY go and use the Treadmill. That is what I do, but I have the $22 a month plan that lets me use the Water Massage Bed. Massage chairs and Tanning booths (I DO NOT TAN, so bad for your skin, but it is a very nice cheap feature if you do). I also have Sciatica and these 2 things help tremendously ! I sometimes go just for the bed/chair massage.
They have big TV's you can plug your headphones into and watch TV, CNN, but they never have movies :(

They have all sorts of machines, I have exercise induced asthma so running out of the question, but I can do other things that are better. Plus I am not worried about my heart, more about keeping muscles up and moving !

Back