Do you do essential oils?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusti

Reaction score
I did my first little show/fest thing today here in our tiny little podunk town. I made back my $20 table fee, but I know I didn't get paid for my time. Little bit more than I actually expected to do, considering our town, but it was a way to get 'out there'.

I would just like to facepalm, though at the not insignificant percentage of people who stopped to sniff soap or try a bit of body butter who also asked me if I did essential oils.

To the point where I'm on the verge of inviting my SIL, who is into doTerra, along on the next one so I can just give them to her.

I did my first little show/fest thing today here in our tiny little podunk town. I made back my $20 table fee, but I know I didn't get paid for my time. Little bit more than I actually expected to do, considering our town, but it was a way to get 'out there'.

I would just like to facepalm, though at the not insignificant percentage of people who stopped to sniff soap or try a bit of body butter who also asked me if I did essential oils.

To the point where I'm on the verge of inviting my SIL, who is into doTerra, along on the next one so I can just give them to her.

Ask her for a commission on sales you send her way. :mrgreen:

Back