Just want to say...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An official Holiday in which we get to celebrate and be thankful for family, friends, and too much food. Doesn't get much better than this.

Last night, I had just offered to bake homemade bread from scratch (no dough hooks, no bread machine)...so I had made 2 loaves (I love baking bread, but it's a long process and tiring), made a pie with crust and filling from scratch, and aided my eldest in making a pie. Had made dinner, had a kid feeling ill, and had a baby toddler yelling at me while I cooked. I also have RA which isn't well controlled at the moment, so I'm in pain right now in multiple places.

So last night was a little exasperating, but thanksgiving is probably up there as the #2 holiday in my book. So good night's sleep, and that mercy came. It's going to be a good day today!

Thankfully it isn't taking place at my home.

I do love the time we get off, the wonderful food, and mostly the wonderful time with family!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
And to the others not celebrating it, happy Thursday!!!:p

Happy Thanksgiving....my first Turkey-less Thanks giving in over 25 years....

My oldest Step-Daughter was diagnosed with Brain Tumour on 19th November 2014, were still waiting for Emergency Surgery!

NHS UK, ignored her since she was six ... So, not surprised they're still not stepping up.

Thankful, she's still with us, and blessed to be in touch with two of three sons kidnapped by their father in 2001.

Thankful, for my high school sweetheart hubby, and all his support and care.

Have a fantastic day.

Happy Thanksgiving....my first Turkey-less Thanks giving in over 25 years....

My oldest Step-Daughter was diagnosed with Brain Tumour on 19th November 2014, were still waiting for Emergency Surgery!

NHS UK, ignored her since she was six ... So, not surprised they're still not stepping up.

Thankful, she's still with us, and blessed to be in touch with two of three sons kidnapped by their father in 2001.

View attachment 10788

Thankful, for my high school sweetheart hubby, and all his support and care.

Have a fantastic day.

Many prayers for your stepdaughter and your family.

Prayers sent up for you and your family from here as well AA

Thank you, my brave daughter Kelly shaved her head along with many others on Sunday, in an effort to raise funds for the hospital treating her.

The Addenbrooks Hospital admitted her Monday ready for Surgery on Tuesday, but cancelled the emergency surgery at 17:00hrs as it is not a tumour but a massive anerysm, its grown 2cm in less than a month its almost 7cm in diameter.

It is a 10 hour surgery with a 25-40% success rate.

The anerysm may burst at any point, as a family we are all terrified for her.

My soaping mojo, is totally gone....my kitchen looks like a chemistry lab and I just can't.

Standing in agreement with others that the surgery will go smooth with no lasting effects. Also praying for continuing comfort to you and your family.

I am praying for your whole family for strength and for God to keep His fingers pinched around that aneurysm! (Also for the NHS/Doctors/Nurses to have hands that do the right things at the right time.)

Back