• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Birmingham, AL - anybody want something from MMS?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixiedragon

Reaction score
1) SMF encourages active membership and requires a minimum of (50) posts & (3) months membership before posting any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other similar transaction. In Search Of (ISO) ads do not need to meet this limit.

2) The following disclaimer must be posted at the beginning of each sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other similar transactions:

DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

3) Please keep all sales, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale or similar ads or requests relevant to the needs of this forum.

4) NO personal business sales. This you may sell excess supplies, but you may not sell products that you make.

5) Please refrain from postings that are off topic such as get-rich-quick schemes. Such posts will be removed and you may be permanently banned from this message board.

6) Swaps are to be hosted by mods or senior members with mod permission only at this time.

7) When in doubt please PM a mod.

Mods reserve the right to delete any post that does not adhere to the above points at their discretion.

Multiple offenses may result in the deletion of your account & the banning of your IP.

Thank you for your cooperation in keeping this a safe & friendly forum.

- The SMF admin/mod team

------

I got permission from the mods to do this. (Thanks mods!)

I'm going to be placing an order with Majestic Mountain sage at 12:30 pm central time today. I know this is short notice, I just noticed they are having a flash sale ending today! BTW, the famous Green Tea FO is part of the flash sale! So if you are in the Birmingham, AL area and want to piggyback on my order, just PM me. We can meet up after the order arrives to exchange cash for goods. I will be tacking on a bit extra to cover shipping, probably $1 or less unless you order a lot of stuff.

Last edited:
Oh crap. I just checked, and I'm 938 miles from Birmingham. I love the Green Tea, but not quite that much. If you're getting some, take a big sniff for me, and thanks for the offer.

Latest posts

Back