Drooling over this Soap Room!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarisaJensen

Reaction score
I'm always looking around to get ideas on organizing my soap supplies and when I came across Ellen Aprils Soap Room I nearly went to heaven. I would never leave this room:roll:

Look at this beauty....

183079_198467443498485_1015456_n.jpg

183079_198467440165152_7551888_n.jpg

183079_198467436831819_4493307_n.jpg

183079_198467433498486_5731342_n.jpg

WOW! very tidy and organized! every bit of space is used, which is clever. however, if it was me, i would have all things accessible within reach, which requires no chair or stair to grab. yeah, i'm THAT lazy :D

Gorgeous room! I might never leave! I think I see room for an air mattress in the corner...j/k.

I would have to have everything down where I could reach it. Not lazy, just clutzy. And my feet leaving the floor means I have further to fall.

I would love to make soap in there! Might not come out for awhile though. I really like the color of her soap room it is so cheerful and fun. She has some very nice fixtures and the essential oils are amazing,
I agree with having everything within reach. and being in California I don't like the idea of heavy things so high up. I don't think she has to worry about earthquakes, but I wouldn't want to be climbing up there either.

I could only wish I was so organized. My soap room is such a total disaster right now I can't find anything. My goal after my final show is to purge and re-organize.

Wow! I am speechless :)! That's so neat! I can make my soap room like that may be once a year but that's it. After one batch of swirl soap, I am done! I'm never able to keep it tidy.

Nice and tidy..very cheerful.

Everything is too high for me tho too..gotta bring that lvl down so I can make a proper mess out of it :lol:

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one able to work in an untidy space. My room would be like this for one brief shining moment, then I would actually make something and there would be mica powder everywhere and a mess that never quite got cleaned up. I could do with just a touch of OCD.

She is a lucky woman!

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one able to work in an untidy space. My room would be like this for one brief shining moment, then I would actually make something and there would be mica powder everywhere and a mess that never quite got cleaned up. I could do with just a touch of OCD.

She is a lucky woman!

This might also be " one brief shining moment", how do we know??:think:

Latest posts

Back