Having a bad day, and then.......

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navigator9

Reaction score
Yesterday was a bad day at work. Usually we have those on Fridays, but Friday came early, and everything that could go wrong, was going that way. And then.....an employee I don't even know came up to me with her cell phone and said, "You have to see this." Thinking she was going to show me a picture of a grandchild or pet, I looked, and there was a close up of my soap label, and the message, "Can you get me more of this?" It was from her daughter. The woman had bought her some of my soap at a craft fair, and she had just run out. Talk about making my day!. :-D:-D:-D

Ever have a day like that, brightened by something related to your soap?

Congrats! It is so nice when something turns those bad days around. My bad ones usually are Mondays....

Thanks guys, it really was a bright spot in a bad day. And SplendorSoaps, people really do get hooked. I've almost quit a couple of times and my customers said, "What, you got us hooked on your soap and now you're going to quit, and leave us hanging like some junkies going into withdrawal? Oh no you don't!" LOL I love that people always comment on how nice the soap smells, but I really love it when they say, "My skin just can't go back to regular soap." That really makes me happy. :D

Latest posts

Back