Bramble Berry Removed My Review?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, where you are in relation to a company makes a huge difference in shipping costs. That's why people often buy from someplace relatively local and another person would never use that company.

I don't think you can completely include the price of shipping in each product. If I ordered two things, they would have to fold $7-8 into the product costs to break even on shipping. No way that would work. Shipping is generally calculated by weight and distance and is separated from product cost which makes sense to me. Lots of people love WSP but others are angry that the products are priced to cover shipping to Canada and outside the US, which is very pricey, as opposed to just paying the shipping that "belongs" to them, so to speak. So the people that don't like that policy don't order from them, and people who live far away from a company and therefore pay high shipping go elsewhere.

Last edited:
I decided to ask BB if they ever remove reviews. Here is their response:

Terah (Bramble Berry Support)
Nov 05 04:31 PM

Thank you for emailing Bramble Berry.

First of all, thank you so much for your concern! We do not delete negative reviews, you can find them throughout our website. Just take a look at our Push Tube reviews! :)

We will delete a review if the review doesn't actually have to do with the product. For example, if the review is about shipping times, our company in general, customer service etc. We like to handle those issues more personally. If we do delete a review for these reasons we always reach out one on one with that person to solve whatever may be upsetting them!

Again, thank you. If you need anything else please let me know. Have a wonderful day!

Thanks for clearing that up, newbie! BB did contact me to follow up on my review, so I can see that their response to you reflected my experience exactly. I did mention the turnaround time in the review, so I understand why the took it down (and it's justifiable to want to keep the reviews centered around the product only).

This was my first order with BB, so I wanted to check with the folks on this forum (I know many are loyal and long-term customers) to see if BB was on the up and up. I definitely don't have any ill-will, but I'll probably stick with the other suppliers that I've been working with in the meantime. :)

Back