" Black Friday" ?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I think some of them have "Black Friday/Cyber Monday" sales. Sign up for the newsletters and notifications, they will email you.

Yes! Please share! Lol! I'll do the same for you guys. I Do Not want to be on the naughty list this year as I asked Santa for a soap cutter.

Candlemaking.com has a sale on this week, they sell skin safe fragrances. Haven't heard about anything else as yet.

Candlemaking.com has a sale on this week, they sell skin safe fragrances. Haven't heard about anything else as yet.

Yes, that's Aztec http://www.candlemaking.com/

$1 per 1oz Fragrance Bottle (Limit 2 per Fragrance, 50 Total)
$1.50 Off All Other Fragrance Bottle Sizes
$6 Off Printed Jars
$5 Off Cases of our Best Selling Waxes (IGI 4630, IGI 4794, IGI 4625, IGI 1230, Ecosoya PB, GW 464)
50% Off Ceramic Dishes
$12/Case Import 16oz Terrace Jars
$5 Pour pot
$5 100 Lotion Bar Molds
15% Off Soap Making Oils and Butters
5% Off Everything Else

The sale is Nov 24 - 28

Fragrance Buddy has a Black Friday Promo Code that is good today, ending December 1. The code is: BLACKFRIDAY. There are also two new Moonworks fragrances on the site: Bergamot Tobacco, and Goddess.

Bulk apothecary is advertising 20%off total order! I got some oils ordered! Just need bb to have a sale.... Please oh please......

The Conservatorie has 20% off Today until 9:00 pm PST with code: EARLYB and 15% off tomorrow until Midnight PST with code: THANKS

I'm still watching and checking.

Essential Depot has had sales all month, but I am not certain when they end. They are on the home page.

Brambleberry as usual, just something once a week so far.

Wholesalesuppliesplus must watch tomorrow, they have had one ingredient every week this month.

Natures Garden and Candles has 10% off until Friday at midnight (Eastern time I suppose, since that is where they are) on the front page with code BFRNG at checkout.

If anyone finds a coupon for nurturesoapsupplies.com let me know. I'd like to pick up one of their molds.

Back