SEIZING

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PippiL

Reaction score
Bamm, did my soap seize...it was soooo bad, I could hardly scoop it out, I was actually laughing eventhough it sucks.I had a feeling this would happen. I had almond,orange clove apple peel and some pumpking Fo mixed together...duhhh.But on the other side, I find it very interesting what is going to happen when gelling , I have the soap outside in the shade, it's in the 90's today, should be gelling like crazy...
My house smells good. I guess this will be a rebatch tomorrow, shame because the colors of raspberry, white and black swirls would have been lovely :cry: .I will put pics on my facebook site tomorrow
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Desper ... 1393247906

I had some left that is gelling in the pot, the rest I globbed in the mold, still made it nice looking with some color mix, see how it goes. It is in a 5 # acrylic mold, it is fun to take a peek once in a while...right now, oils are oozing out.Rebatching I guess tomorrow, and I will try to stirr it later..
Better than watching TV :)

Latest posts

Back