Fav alcohol bev

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love cognac but nothing beats an ice cold bottle of Rolling Rock or Corona on a hot day.

x

:D bailey's irish cream with a cup of really GOOD coffee! :D

in the winter-"tennesee anti-freeze"hot apple cider with a cinnamon stick and a shot of jack daniel's!

Dixie said:
I don't drink. I'm a saint ;) lol (I live in wine country)

LOL!! This cracked me up. Hee. Umm...I'm lame. I like margaritas and chick drinks. Or a crazy cold Killian's.

Tabitha said:
Framboise (Belian Raspberry) Lambic Ale

This stuff is sooooooo good. It is very exensive in Canada. $6.00 per bottle in the liquor store. I treat myself in the summer. Other than that..favorite alcohol....all of it. LOL

One? One favourite beverage? Impossible.

On a summer late afternoon, G&T with Bombay Sapphire Gin. I'll take a Pimm's in a pinch. Or...mmm... Sangria. Loves me my sangria.

After riding my horse - Pilsner Urquell or some other guzzle-able beer.

Playing pétonque on the beach - almost any NZ Sauvignon Blanc. Maybe Oyster Bay or Craggy Range.

For dinner after I've warmed up with a gin or some white - I drank an effing amazing red wine from Waiheke (NZ). A Pinot Noir... I believe it was Te Motu. Holy crap. Buy some.

surf girl said:
One? One favourite beverage? Impossible.

On a summer late afternoon, G&T with Bombay Sapphire Gin. I'll take a Pimm's in a pinch. Or...mmm... Sangria. Loves me my sangria.

After riding my horse - Pilsner Urquell or some other guzzle-able beer.

Playing pétonque on the beach - almost any NZ Sauvignon Blanc. Maybe Oyster Bay or Craggy Range.

For dinner after I've warmed up with a gin or some white - I drank an effing amazing red wine from Waiheke (NZ). A Pinot Noir... I believe it was Te Motu. Holy crap. Buy some.

Surf Girl-you are my hero...to all of the above! There are actually some pretty good rose's (pink wine, not sweet) out there for the summer. We should talk horses! My second love...and addiction...and money drainer. What do you have?

Currently, red wine, G&T, or Patron margaritas. Has to be Patron! I could do shots of that stuff! or just sip it on the rocks.

Ooh now, white, red, sloe gin, port, G&T, real ale, can't stand those alcopops though urgh!!! :lol:

I dig the "Chick Drinks" to but I like a nice cold Amber Bock on tap.. yes sir/ma'am! I'm not a big drinker though so I nurse most of my drinks.. I used to be but learned a valuable lesson once :D

I've got several ::SHOCK::

On the sailboat it's Whiskey Sours
In a restaurant it's Margaritas
With the girls or my sisters it's Cosmos
If I'm having what DH is having it's White Russians

i love me some cider. weston's organic still cider. too bad i can't get it here in the US.

Just a beer please - Yuengling Lager or if I'm feeling real adventurous I might drink a Black & Tan.

Occasionally hubby and I will get a nice bottle of wine, but for the most part we love our beer. :D

Love Kirin Ichiban with my sushi, most times it's just plain ole Bud Light on the weekends, If I really wanna tie one on, I head for Capt. Morgan's Spiced Rum & Dr. Pepper, or Cherry Vodka Sours. I'm taking a break from Patron. We got a little too close one night & I ended up sleeping in the bathtub :shock: with the shower running!

angbaby4974 said:
I'm taking a break from Patron. We got a little too close one night & I ended up sleeping in the bathtub :shock: with the shower running!

SMOOOTTTHHHH sh!t ain't it :lol:

I brew my own beer but if I am going to buy one I like the Optimator by Spaten brewery in Germany. Not sure but I think they have been around since 1450 or something like that.

Bruce

I don't think I want to buy any soap from you guys, I'm liable to get drunk just taking a bath! :lol:

Not much of a drinker, but I do enjoy fruity drinks and kahlua sombreros once in a blue moon. (most of my empty calories go to dessert!) :)

Jude

Latest posts

Back