Hi from the very hot land down under

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elizabetty

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm Tracy, I live in Brisbane, Australia. I have 2 children Isabelle (4) and Simon (nearly 2 - how did that happen - LOL). I started getting interested in making soap because of Simons excema.

I've made a 5 batches so far, the first 2 looked really ugly but were nice soap, the last 3 are much more respectable looking.

I was cruising around last night and this forum looks great and I am very excited to be a member.
Cheers
Off to find somewhere cool.
Tracy

Welcome to the forum.
If you can send some of that warm weather across the pond it would be greatly appreciated. :D

I tried to send the heat with my last lot of parcels I sent this week - LOL they were all going to the northern hemisphere so I thought you guys could use it - rofl.

I think it may have worked as I'm not dripping in sweat at 830 in the morning like I was yesterday. - woohoo.

Although I would find it very difficult with the weather you have been receiving it looks awful.

Hello Tracy and welcome from another Aussie soaper! You will find this forum fantastic....so many friendly helpful people with great advice.

We are about to hold an Aussie-based swap, so if you are interested we would love to have you join us. It is perfect for newbies to get feedback on their creations. Just click on the link in my name tag and have a browse through the thread.

Tanya :)

Hello almost neighbour.

Welcome Tracy,
I am 2.5 hours north of you.
It is great to have another Aussi Soaper on board.
Do you get supplies from http://www.bigtreesupplies.com.au/
She is in Brisbane.
You mentioned your temps. well it was hot up here yesterday and I had to go out shopping. As I drove back from Gympie it started to rain and them just delged down right through till about 6am here. I shall need to take a comp[ass if I go out in the paddocks soon with all the growth that is happening.
Any pics of your soaps to share yet?
Mary
:lol: :lol:

Hi I am also new here too but i am very sure i seen you around another forum :oops: i could be so wrong*hides* lol.

I am Kristie from Sydney new soap maker M&P and cloth user :wink:

Chat soon nice to see Aussie ppl here

Kristie

Latest posts

Back