Oil Values - in spreadsheet form

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much for this..Your time, effort and generosity are greatly appreciated...

I downloaded this spreadsheet years ago and my computer died.. along with it!
These links are dead, but does anyone have the ability to email the sheets to me? I miss this spreadsheet!!

In pdf if it loads.

View attachment Sap values 1.pdf

And another one just to add some confusion...
Also a file I found helpful in getting started.

I have *somewhere* a list of oil fatty acids too. I just don't know where right now.

I also took the time to make up a spreadsheet for calculating soap batches and properties. If you want it pm me and I'll get it to you.
Be aware that I'm not on every day so if it takes me a bit to get it to you it's me. I can be slow.

Steve

View attachment Oils and Fatty acids SAP values.pdf

View attachment Oils and Fatty acids 101.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
I went through soapcalc.net and copied all the values from the oils they have listed (yeah it took some time...)

So, here is the output for all the values. It makes it really easy if you want to compare some oils and pick ones that will work well for you. You can sort the files by column so if you want to list them in order of conditioning or whatever, that is easily done.

If anyone has any oils they have values for that are not listed, I'd appreciate you posting them or PM'ing me and I'll add them to the list for everyone to use.

Oil Values in PDF

Oil Values in Old Excel format

Oil Values in New Excel Format

Oil Values in Open Document Format

I'll try to get an HTML version or something that I can post on the thread, I'm just not sure what format to use for that.

"I just realized that there is a spreadsheet on that site, but not as detailed as mine. "
:shh:

This should work (jpeg format)

Oil_Values.png
wow THANKS!

I went through soapcalc.net and copied all the values from the oils they have listed (yeah it took some time...)

So, here is the output for all the values. It makes it really easy if you want to compare some oils and pick ones that will work well for you. You can sort the files by column so if you want to list them in order of conditioning or whatever, that is easily done.

If anyone has any oils they have values for that are not listed, I'd appreciate you posting them or PM'ing me and I'll add them to the list for everyone to use.

Oil Values in PDF

Oil Values in Old Excel format

Oil Values in New Excel Format

Oil Values in Open Document Format

I'll try to get an HTML version or something that I can post on the thread, I'm just not sure what format to use for that.

"I just realized that there is a spreadsheet on that site, but not as detailed as mine. "
:shh:

This should work (jpeg format)

Oil_Values.png
I tried to open they say 404 error

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back