Embossed Stamp Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
These are my embossed stamp soaps. I also sent out these 12 soaps(from 1st picture) to Bramble Berry Spring Soap Swap. It's very time consuming to make these soaps but I love them:razz:! So are my family and friends!

IMG_4375.JPG

IMG_3323.JPG

IMG_3338.JPG

IMG_0932-001.JPG

OMG!!!! Beauty!!!!!!!

These are so beautiful!!!!! I am in love with this soap. If you dong mind to share or me asking.... How did you make that effect?

Thank you Khanjari. You first need to place rubber stamp to the bottom of mold. Melt WHITE MP soap and pour small amounts of soap directly over the stamp, allowing the soap to lightly run over the stamp and equally settle around each side. Make sure you don't over-pour. You want to see the shape of the stamp.

Then, choose 2 or 3 colors(I chose 3 ). Melt CLEAR MP soap and divide the soap that was just melted into however many numbers of colors you are choosing to use. Pour one color per division. Prop one side of soap-filled mold up on a 1/2 to 1 inch elevated item. Wait for it to harden. Once it is fully hardened, repeat this step on the other side of mold with different color(s).

After the soap is fully cooled, remove the stamp.

I am a visual learner so here are some pictures for you :).

IMG_4353.JPG

IMG_4357.JPG

IMG_4360.JPG

IMG_4369.JPG

Last edited:
Wow, thank you so much for the wonderful tutorial. How creative is that!!!!!! I am surely going to give this a try and shall Kee you posted. So creative and talented:)

I don't have a Michaels in my town unfortunately.. The only "craft" place I have is walmart.. Perhaps they have some. If not I do occasionally go to the craft stores in Jackson.

You can't go wrong by doing an online shopping for the stamps. If you don't have a Michaels, you can get it at A.C.Moore too (if you have that) I don't think Walmart has that but it can't hurt to try ;)

I don't have a Michaels in my town unfortunately.. The only "craft" place I have is walmart.. Perhaps they have some. If not I do occasionally go to the craft stores in Jackson.

I also bought a couple of stamps from ebay. Do not buy big stamps, make sure they fit into the which ever mold you will be using.

Try to buy the Life of the Party Square stamps(the cheapest) first. They also have different shapes and stamps, like round, oval, heart & rectangle. There are 8 stamps in per package. You also need to buy the plastic molds, too. Good Luck:)!

I hate you.

Never, ever, ever have I been interested in trying M&P.
But those are GORGEOUS!! Like frosty stained glass windows! I imagine as a bar is used in the shower, the soap changes every day with different color combinations.....it will never look the same two days in a room!

Congrats on making such a beautiful soap!

I hate you.

Never, ever, ever have I been interested in trying M&P.
But those are GORGEOUS!! Like frosty stained glass windows! I imagine as a bar is used in the shower, the soap changes every day with different color combinations.....it will never look the same two days in a room!

Congrats on making such a beautiful soap!

Lol, I understand. I am also a CP girl. I have been making MP soaps only for two years(CP for 7yrs). But I realized that, as a gift, many of people are much more interested in MP soap. They always say "Wow or Oh~~~" whenever I give them MP soaps. My family and friends just fell in love with these embossed stamp soaps.

I am so glad you knew I was joking!

I had second thoughts about my post because the typed word is easily misunderstood It was meant as a joke, because I only started soaping to make soaps that wouldn't make me itch or break out....and found out what an expensive and addictive hobby it was!

Your beautiful design has really given me a new respect for M&P which I simply did not have before today. I'm sorry to say that I thought it was "cheater's" soap. Now I understand that M&P is a whole different artistic avenue than cp soap. And I thank you for teaching me that.

And yes, now m&p is going to be on my list of things to try...when my budget allows!

Back