Accounting online?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SugarandOats

Reaction score
I currently sell my products on etsy and use paypal and a square reader at events what do you as a small business use to keep track of all your accounting? I have QuickBooks but its literally a pain in the u know what when it comes to doing the math on etsy!

I use Sage 50 (Peachtree in the US and it was Simply Accounting here in Canada). I've learned how to use it and am quite satisfied with it.

I've been using Kashoo for the past year and like it so far. I was using QB, but wanted something online that I could access with my iPad.

I use GoDaddy's Outright - easy to add sales in, imports all information from accounts and you can go through and put items where they belong. It even gives you a weekly profit email. I really like it and its simple (which is even better for myself).

I use GoDaddy's Outright - easy to add sales in, imports all information from accounts and you can go through and put items where they belong. It even gives you a weekly profit email. I really like it and its simple (which is even better for myself).

I too use outright from go daddy. I love it :)

Back