Thread titles and my very strange mind.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recipe for a soap that can negate a water softener.

Wow, that would be impressive. Can it make other things disappear too? Maybe things like excess weight, bags under my eyes etc etc!

Adapting a salt bar recipe to remove palm.

Heck, if you really want that palm tree gone from your yard, forget the salt soap idea- just pour plain salt around the base of the tree and water it in. :thumbup: ..............Oh, wait- you did mean palm tree, and not the palm of your hand, right? If you meant palm of your hand, forget what I said and go see a psychiatrist!

Oh, gosh, Steve, didn't ya know -- it's the latest craze! African Black Soap ain't got nuthin' on this -- Colorado Bong Soap with black pot-ash.

:mrgreen:

ETA: And Colorado soapers ... no need to thank me for this idea. Just send me a bar from your next batch.

Looking for the perfect sweet lemon

I got one for you -- 1999 Chevy Tahoe, white, 4-wheel drive. Until recently, a sweet tempered, dependable car, but is now beginning to show its age. Available for pick up only in the northeast Iowa area.... :mrgreen:

I've been catching up on this thread, and spewing coffee all over my keyboard. You guys are a riot. But I couldn't resist this:

"How To Make Lotion Scent Last For 8 Hours?"

"For a lotion scent lasting more than four hours, seek emergency medical help. Ask your doctor if your skin is healthy enough to use lotion. Don't use lotion if you take medicine for a heart condition . . . "

:oops: Sorry! They used to only show these commercials AFTER my bed time!

~HL~ :)

Back