gold scale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PippiL

Reaction score
I really need to get one for the tiny amounts of preservetives I have to measure, don't want to spend a fortune right now.
Can you recommend one, I'm looking at the Old Will website, so many options? What should I look for?

I own two of old will knotts scales... The first one broke after a year, but I did beat it up a bit so I thought nothing of returning for another one... I didn't use it right away and when I did finally use it four months had passed and it wouldn't turn on :-( so while I am not bad-mouthing OWK scales, I personally had bad luck with them. I bought a small scale at harbor freight tools (I had to ask for it tho because small scales are a high shoplifting item)... After a few months it started to act up - weight would move while the item on is stationary... So it ended up that my cheap backup scale has been my best friend thru these last few years... The biggest loser scale, from bed bath and beyond... $20 minus %20 off coupon..

Latest posts

Back