Goodbye Patrick Swayze

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pops1

Reaction score
Sad to hear of this gorgeous man's passing.I still get shivers down my spine when l hear songs from Dirty Dancing and l cried my way through Ghost numerous times.
They just played some music from Dirty Dancing on the radio as a tribute to him and this middle aged housewife was sweeping the floor in tears.The music brought back many happy memories of dancing around the lounge room ,son in arms and daughter dancing around my feet.Can't believe my Granddaughter is older than my daughter was then.

Thankyou for all the happy memories.May you rest in peace free from pain.

He fought a very courageous battle and will not be forgotten. So sad for his wife and family. :(

Jude

I so loved that man in Dirty Dancing and Ghost , I just loved him period , he wasn't your stereotypical actor , he seemed like a genuinely nice down to earth human being .
RIP Patrick :cry:

I feel the same way kitn. He just seemed genuinely nice

*sigh*

To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar

I loved him in ALL his movies but this really showed he could do anything and do it well.
sitting here Remembering the good ole days while watching Dirty Dancing>

He will be missed

I felt very sad when I heard about this news, this morning, Dirty Dancing, one of the films of my youth, and still one I watch too. He seemed to be a genuine guy, with a great marriage too.

Such sad news. He will be missed by many in the celebrity world, movie world, horse show scene, and for all-around being a nice guy.

RIP Patrick.

Yes, a really genuine DTE man,unaffected by fame. He & his wife were married 33yrs! In Hollywood,that's so very rare. Thoughts & prayers for those he left behind.

I cry every time I see Ghost, no matter how many times I've seen it.

But, my favorite might be his skit on Saturday Night Live as a Chippendale. That was just so funny, it brings a smile to my face now. I'll remember him that way.

Stacie

MsBien said:
I cry every time I see Ghost, no matter how many times I've seen it.

But, my favorite might be his skit on Saturday Night Live as a Chippendale. That was just so funny, it brings a smile to my face now. I'll remember him that way.

Stacie

Yes! Both he and Chris Farley were so funny in that skit! :lol:

Jude

Latest posts

Back