~*~ SMF October 2017 Challenge - Simple Minimalistic Swirl! ~*~
~ October 2017 Challenge Photo Entry Thread~

Help Support Soapmaking Forum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Soap Making Forum > Soapmaking & Candle Classifieds Forum > Shopping Recommendations > Brambleberry Shipping Sale

Old 09-05-2017, 11:33 PM   #1
Saponificarian

Liked 125 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Default Brambleberry Shipping Sale

Hello All. Brambleberry is currently running a $10 off shipping sale from now till September 7th. So go buy those fragrance oils you don't need I just did.

People Like This 
Old 09-20-2017, 04:44 AM   #2
Professor_Snape
Potions maker

Liked 9 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Default Bramble Berry Shipping Sale

Bramble Berry is a fine company, and I have purchased from them in the past. Yes their shipping is a little steep, but for the most part their prices are good. What I can't imagine is why it takes them [B]5[B] days to process a $60 order. Amazon would have processed the same order in 30 minutes or less. I placed an order with Bramble Berry on 9/9/17, today is 9/19/17 I still have not received the order. I guess loosing customers is not a concern of theirs.

Old 09-20-2017, 09:32 AM   #3
Saponificarian

Liked 125 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor_Snape View Post
Bramble Berry is a fine company, and I have purchased from them in the past. Yes their shipping is a little steep, but for the most part their prices are good. What I can't imagine is why it takes them [B]5[B] days to process a $60 order. Amazon would have processed the same order in 30 minutes or less. I placed an order with Bramble Berry on 9/9/17, today is 9/19/17 I still have not received the order. I guess loosing customers is not a concern of theirs.
Aww! I apologize on behalf of Brambleberry. I am used to getting items weeks after I order for them because I have to ship all my orders through a courier in the US who then ships to me in Nigeria so I have learnt to plan ahead.

I am sure its because of the sales (More orders coming in because of the sales with same number of staff = Order delays). To be fair though you can't compare Amazon to Brambleberry. Amazon is way way larger than BB and I dare to say the QC is better at BB too.

Old 09-20-2017, 10:16 AM   #4
BattleGnome

Liked 673 Times on 337 Posts
Likes Given: 794

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor_Snape View Post
I placed an order with Bramble Berry on 9/9/17, today is 9/19/17 I still have not received the order. I guess loosing customers is not a concern of theirs.
Brambleberry is notoriously slow. Sometimes they're a week behind in orders, especially when there's a sale. If you go to the website there should be a banner along the top say what day's orders they're packing. It doesn't make the wait any easier but it does give you a time frame to consider