Nature Garden's best scents

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks again guys, those really help. i've not done shopping yet, keep putting things in and out of my cart :D too much to choose, so lil money, lol

Oh, my gosh, folks -- thanks for the suggestions. I'm not the OP, but I have benefitted from your generous sharing of ideas and fragrances.

Seven -- if you sign up for an account at NG, then you can create a "wishlist" of FOs and other stuff you want to keep track of but don't have the money to buy. (Don't ask me how I know this!) ;-)

I buy NG from our local supplier in Oz.
So far I liked:
Lotus blossom
Brown sugar & fig
Both are a bit fast but smell lovely.

Hated:
Cucumber wasabi cilantro,
Tropical rainforest (yuck, smells like dirty socks, OOB and in the CP)

There's probably more but I can't remember ATM. I will add more if they come to my mind. :)

Fuzz-juzz, who to you buy from in Oz? I've only bought from Escentials in QLD- who else should I be looking at?

I love the wishlist. I generally put my regulars in there and when I run low just move them over. Not going to lie though as there are many others I want to purchase. Maybe once I get all my regular stock back up to par I can play with some others.

Fuzz-juzz, who to you buy from in Oz? I've only bought from Escentials in QLD- who else should I be looking at?

I'm pretty sure Bigtreesupplies sells some of the NG FOs, I'm not sure where the rest of them is coming from. She's on a holiday ATM. But she comes back at tne end of August. FOs are a bit pricey according to some, but I don't mind paying around $5 for 20mls or so as they are good quality.
I also buy from Aussiesoapsupplies, they sell Brambleberry FOs exclusively. Also not cheap but great quality.
I tried few cheaper suppliers, one of them sold Sweetcakes FO but I just couldn't stand how they smell and perform. I'm a bit fussy when it comes to FOs. :D

I do like NG's warm vanilla sugar. Smells exactly the same as BB's Cybilla version to my nose - but for half the price. Just got some from Sweet Cakes too and smells identical to me...

Latest posts

Back