Critique my etsy shop?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lip balm is not soap, it is a cosmetic and must follow the cosmetic labeling laws (unless you say anything about healing or treating a medical condtion, then it is a drug).

Your shop is nice. I have a couple of comments. First, I wouldn't have two unrelated products for sale in the same shop. I.e. jewelry and b + b items. Two for Etsy, the ingredients listings do not matter on the sales page. Its on your product label that all these rules come into effect. So, for Etsy beeswax as the first ingredient is just fine. Many, many, many people do not list their full, proper ingredient list on Etsy (I've heard many reasons, a main one was theft of formulas.)

Your shop is nice. I have a couple of comments. First, I wouldn't have two unrelated products for sale in the same shop. I.e. jewelry and b + b items. Two for Etsy, the ingredients listings do not matter on the sales page. Its on your product label that all these rules come into effect. So, for Etsy beeswax as the first ingredient is just fine. Many, many, many people do not list their full, proper ingredient list on Etsy (I've heard many reasons, a main one was theft of formulas.)

Yeah, I've wondered about the two different categories making it look like a "Jack of all trades, master of none" kind of deal

Back