Australian Essential Oil Supplier

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve bought from escentials, and been happy... however I have no other oils to compare to!! I haven’t bought different types from different places. So I can’t say for a fact that they are good quality, but as I said, I’ve been happy. Some oils have “gone off” (I think... I think they smell different) but i have had them for 4 years or so... not sure what the shelf life should be!
I went to their warehouse/showroom when I was holidaying there and they were sooooo incredibly busy, it made me understand the $100 minimum order. It also makes me think they have a decent throughout so oils shouldn’t be too old when you get them. (I once ordered a preservative from a different company and when I got it, there was only 6 months until it expired. I used a few mls then it was out of date - I wasn’t impressed).
I also appreciate that they clearly state country of origin and often have a few options available.

Back