• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pineapple Cilantro Coming

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you tried using Titanium Dioxide or a Vanilla stabilizer to help with the discoloration? I would want this to stay as yellow as possible.

I would love to try 2oz if possible! The idea of Pineapple Cilantro is making me salivate...
that is fine

Have you tried using Titanium Dioxide or a Vanilla stabilizer to help with the discoloration? I would want this to stay as yellow as possible.
I would personally rather work with the discoloration rather than use TD. Vanilla stabilizer is a complete waste of money. It can help for awhile but the soap will still discolor over time.

I would personally rather work with the discoloration rather than use TD. Vanilla stabilizer is a complete waste of money. It can help for awhile but the soap will still discolor over time.

Then I will have to pass and order the Pineapple Cilantro from BB instead. I'm doing a "Dole Whip" soap and I need the color to stay true to yellow. Tan is definitely not the look I'm going for and BB supposedly does not discolor. Maybe next time.

Then I will have to pass and order the Pineapple Cilantro from BB instead. I'm doing a "Dole Whip" soap and I need the color to stay true to yellow. Tan is definitely not the look I'm going for and BB supposedly does not discolor. Maybe next time.
It it okay with me, I am only selling off some so I could meet the min I had to purchase. If you ever want to try it in the future Paige at soapsupplies.net will have some available, she had quit carrying it, but she and I shared 25lbs. This supplier is such a sweetie, how many would order 25 lbs of a slow selling fo just because someone requested some. She told me it is a slow seller for her, well, it is a fast good seller for me :). You are good to go with B&B's since you have not smelled this one, this is completely different from their Pineapple Cilantro. No, you would not be happy with the color

If I were a mature adult with a semblance of self control, I'd just sniff DoriettaFarm's (she lives near me). Good thing I am not! :)

Your DB is so good that I'm sure I will love this one. It sounds like it is more green and cilantro smelling than the Yankee Candle type version. All I get from that is pineapple. It's good, but I get no cilantro.

I'd love 8oz if you still have some. Sounds delicious!!

First many thanks for doing this Carolyn, and I will happily take a lb please

Okay, I know I have not done anything with the PC but I do have it. Next week I will try to get to it. Problem is I may not be able to send out as much, I asked her for at least 12 lbs and she only sent me 10, so I am a bit limited. Actually I told her I would take it all, but she wanted to keep some and put it back on her site, but I see she still has not listed it for sale. If all of you like it I may try to set up a buy for it after the first of next year. So if all of you that want some let me know for sure and I will see if I can let go of a lb or 2-8 oz for everyone. I have not forgotten all of you, just could not get to it.

I'm still in for 1 pound, please! If you have to short someone due to not having enough of the FO for all, please sent me less so everyone gets a chance to try some.

I'll cut down to 8oz if that frees up an order for someone else

Back