Business name help

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hay Victoria,
Try to picture how your logo should look, how your names would fit in and hpw you really want to present yourself.
here some examples:
Victoria.jpg

I like em all.. :? lol I like the way you did the victoria's handmade bath and body to that's really cool I love it! I want it.. lmao :lol:

Aw your absolutely wonderful dag! I love your kit-kat in the picture to.. evertime I see the kitty I think of my cat that passed away... (but I don't get sad it makes me grin) :D I'll show you what I did tonight then see what ya think.. I think it's a lil lame lmao but maybe someone else will think it's ok but i'll shoot ya a PM

Thank you, Boris is my pride; home bred & bottle fed :lol: He's now around 12 lbs but we still call him 'Poezeke', Dutch for little cat :oops: He recently celebrated his first birthday, by eating a whole cream puff :lol: And we wonder how he grew so big so fast... My first cat died at 23, so I'm sure he'll live another 20 years.

awwww my peter was only 6 months when some horrible person poisened him.. my mom called me to tell me.. I was so upset.. but he was so huge for 6 months.. he was bigger then chester the chihauhaha who's 20 pounds himself!! Peter ate like a dog to and for some reason thought he was always starving!! hahaha his sister is jane who was the total opposite.. small and tiny.. we had to get her fixed because she was so small if she were to have babies it would kill her! she's finally grown and a great hunter.. she's always bringing in random birds, bunnies, mice, etc... my mom gets mad though lol

:shock: We only have a balcony & large hallway where the cats can run. One of my other cats likes to take a walk outside on a leash. And when we move were going to place an electric system in the garden.. Just to afraid someone might kill or steal & sell my babies... See,s to be a real trend over here to poison cats :evil:

ugh i can't stand to see animals hurt or worse because people mistreatin them or even worse!! :evil: I joined PETA for awhile but i coulfnt go with out meat totally so i try to only eat organic meat now. My dad is old fashioned and can't stand it but he's w/ me about the animals where my mom is 100% with me and is a hippie lol i'm going to school to be a vet and im working on getting land so i can save animals n such :D but i think anyone who purposly hurts an animal should go to jail, do not pass go - do not collect $200.

Oh ok good looking out well we decided to go with "Victoria's Natural Bath & Body" or "Victoria's Natural Way" just because it's original and more Elegant! :D

hmmm

Earth to skin
From the earth, to your skin
Back to Eden
Skindulgences by Mother Nature
Bodycare by Nature
Bodycare, Naturally
?

I dunno if any of those are along the lines of what ur looking for.... Lol

ROLMAO I was confused.. I was like cool a poem wait a sec.. this doesn't make sense!! hahahaha yes along those lines.. like i was telling dag.. i'm going for a country feeling.. like a warm welcom from the southern nature!

How about.. "when you're skin's a-b*tchin', come to Victoria's Kitchen"
LOL just kidding!!! LOL

Back